The Investor Today is a real estate investing how to site. Our goal is to provide the best real estate investing resource on the planet. We believe in combining the usage of technology with the old world real estate systems so that you can grow your business to the next level. We help create synergy through investing in real estate.
This week’s theme is resolve. There is a fine balance between working too hard on an idea that doesn’t and giving up. For most people, the problem is usually the latter and this is designed to remind you of the importance of resolve in the face of your gravest challenges.
3. “However, lifestyle intervention requires discipline with a tangible end result that is within reach. It requires personal resolve, a lifelong commitment.”
2. “The difficulties you meet will resolve themselves as you advance. Proceed, and light will dawn, and shine with increasing clearness on your path.”
…and the top quote is:
1. “Resolve and thou art free.”
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Okay this is probably more entertaining than purely motivation. However, we included it in here because it just shows how anything is possible when you set your mind to it. Plus it’s really interesting. Enjoy!
Okay so this isn’t exactly inspirational but it helps to understand the banking system. Knowledge is power so that’s really the motivation we’re going for. Once you understand how it all works, it helps to understand why the banks have to do short sales. This video series is seriously amazing and is highly recommended to show friends and family just how the system really works.
Your attitude towards success can make all the difference. That’s why putting the right information into your mind makes all the difference.
Check out the top 3 inspirational quotes.
3. “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.”
~George Herman “Babe” Ruth
2. If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
…and the top quote is:
1. Alice came to a fork in the road. “Which road do I take?” she asked.
“Where do you want to go?” responded the Cheshire cat.
“I don’t know,” Alice answered.
“Then,” said the cat, “it doesn’t matter.”
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland